developing a positive attitude towards learning by teaching children how to learn and not learning only what we teach.
- sharpening sensory awareness through exploring, observing, listening, touching, tasting and smelling.
- developing skills for verbal and non-verbal communications through literature, music, speech & drama, art & craft and dance.
- acquiring an understanding of concepts in mathematics, science, social sciences and language arts.
- developing muscular control and coordination by engaging in a variety of outdoor gross motor activities.
- establishing a healthy lifestyle by promoting hygiene, exercise, relaxation and a positive attitude towards nourishing foods.
- promoting positive relationships with family, peers, and adults outside the home by learning to participate as a leader and a follower.